What is cable gland?
Source：www.weyer.com.cn Release Time：2015/1/3 15:18:25 Clicks ：
Cable glands are mechanical cable entry devices and can be constructed from metallic or non-metallic materials. They are used throughout a number of industries in conjunction with cable and wiring used in electrical instrumentation and automation systems.
Cable glands may be used on all types of electrical power, control, instrumentation, data and telecommunications cables. They are used as a sealing and termination device to ensure that the characteristics of the enclosure which the cable enters can be maintained adequately.
These are the four main materials from which cable glands are made:
- What is cable gland?2015-01-03
- Good news: Weyer Gain the Reputation Again2015-02-10
- Commendation Conference for Shanghai Weyer2015-02-10
- Company travelling2014-09-01
- Education Charity Activities2014-07-04
- Weyer was awarded the reputation of Shanghai famou...2015-01-07